5 November 2009

Thinking fashion three

This was a favourite for Spring/Summer 2010

I keep thinking of Tavi Williams/Gevinson's Rei Kawakubo rap! (AMAZING)

But (honnêtement) this is really
well-crafted,
thoughtful,
practical/pragmatic,
clever,
fun and funny

Comme des Garçons plays
But she is serious, too,
Non?

Soft/hard
SEXXY
But not.
At all.
She says tough and delicate at once,
daggy

But intellectually so
Is that possible?
Can one be 'intellectually daggy'?

What am I saying (writing)(thinking)?!?
This is nonsense.
This is CHIC !

Pure. Chic. Comme des garçons eux-mêmes, non? Parce qu'ils sont souvent la quintessence du chic - à l'aise, cool, calme, soigné mais pas hyper-intentionnel - n'est-ce pas?? Je sais pas.

Donc, en conclusion :
Patch me up like a crazzy clown/Marie Antoinette
Give me spotty bike-pants
I want to blend in and be invisible
To all but those who can truly
See

You see?

Please click the pic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer posts Older posts